If you have reached this point, it means that you have our proposals for an experience in front of you; if this experience is lived with generosity and truth, it will probably leave an indelible mark on your life, as indeed happened to us.
We would therefore like to offer you something extra, and in return we ask to you to share something of yourself with us. That’s the reason why we are asking you for some of your personal details and a proof of purchase of the guide, which we have been updating and improving for years, so that you can use it easily and to your satisfaction. If you find it useful, don’t forget to leave suggestions and comments.
If you have any other doubts or need for clarification, you can easily reach us by emailing [email protected]. Bear in mind that we do this on a voluntary basis, and we devote almost all our leisure time to it. If we don’t answer you immediately, be patient and if need be repeat your request. Sometimes the email doesn’t work as well as we would like and some other times we forget or make mistakes…
Welcome among us and Ultreya
Monica and Franco
These materials are granted exclusively for the use of those possessing a copy of the work
- “Via Francigena – Cartography and GPS”, published by Terre di Mezzo Editore, Milan, 2015 (ISBN: 978-88-6189-254-5)
- “Guide to Via Francigena”, published by Terre di Mezzo Editore, Milan, 2015 (ISBN: 978-88-6189-950-6)
under the following conditions:
1) exclusively for personal use;
2) provided that they are not made available to other people in any form using any means;
3) provided that they are not transferred in any form to other people or bodies different from the person originally requesting them;
For any use different from that described above, it is necessary to request a written authorisation from the authors and/or the publisher by writing to [email protected] .